All students have to follow the same procedure of application described below, either if the student is applying to be admitted as a student of the WOP Master’s programme only or if the student is also applying for the grants offered by the E+ programme (EMJMD student scholarships). Applications received from November 1st, 2018 to January 31, 2019 (24 hours, UTC/CUT +1) will be considered for the obtaining of the EMJMD student scholarships. Applications received after this deadline will be considered for the selection to the WOP-P Master only. Please, consider that the application is to study in any of the four European awarding universities involved. The student applicant should indicate his/her preference for Home (mobility 1) and Host (mobility 2) European universities. In this preference, the language of instruction should be considered.
The application form is an online application where the student applicants should introduce all required data and upload also the required documents. Applying is very easy. Follow the 3 steps below!! To help you during the application process, we have prepared a Guide for Application, which you can find in PDF file or in this PowerPoint presentation. Be aware that before applying to the WOP-P Master, most of you will have to create a Personal Account in the Coordinating University (University of Valencia). Please, consider that you do not have to create a Personal Account if you are already a member of the University of Valencia or if you have an electronic signature accepted by Spanish institutions.
This Personal Account simply consists of an email address and a password of your choice (which you both provide while accessing). Your e-mail address should be your real email address (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). During the whole process you may receive some emails; please, check frequently your email account including the spam box.
Sometimes the computer server of the University of Valencia is overloaded and it might take it a while to process your application. Please, be patient when applying!!!
Step 1: Make sure that you have all the following documents* ready before introducing your data in the online application because you will have to upload them at the end of it. Also, make sure that you prepare only one file for each of the following documents. Please, read important instructions about your files.
- Your official degree in Psychology. If you do not have it yet, please give an explanation in a text document and upload this document. There are formal requirements for your degree in Psychology. Please, read them carefully
- Your official academic transcripts in Psychology (including also mean of your transcript). If they are not complete yet, please upload them anyway. Incomplete transcripts must be also official. There are formal requirements about your academic transcripts in Psychology. Please, read them carefully
- English language certificate, if available. If you have no official language certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge, etc.), please upload a document (.doc or .txt) explaining how you have learnt English. A certificate is not compulsory for applying!
- CV – Standard European Format only (in English)
- 2 letters of reference (one preferably academic). These letters must be sent to email@example.com directly from the referee. You will find instructions in the model of WOP-P Master Letter of Reference. We will not accept letters uploaded by candidates. Tell your referees to put your NAME AND SURNAME in the subject of the email. Letters have to be written in English. In order to ensure confidentiality, we will not provide any information about the reception of the recommendation letters. The recommendation letters will be accepted until 15 days after the deadline for applications (for the scholarships period) and 15 days after your application, but not later than 15th September, for the Master application period (February 1 to September 15). The letters that arrive later will be discarded. Please, notice your referees about these deadlines.
- A proof of nationality basis of the provision of the documents listed in the PRADO website (preferably your passport).
- A recent photo of yourself
- The WOP Student Commitment. (Available while completing the application form).
- A motivation letter (suggestion: between 500 and 1500 words written in English)
- Certificate of residence: The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of one of the documents listed above:
_a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate’s municipality normal registration rules;
_a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
The document must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of applying for a WOP-P EMJMD student scholarship.
- Any other document you would like to provide
* The documents should be all in English. Other languages as, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish will be also accepted. Documents in other languages should be translated into English by a sworn translator.
Step 2: Fill in the online application, which you will find HERE. For accessing the website you must log in with a valid user and password. If you don´t have one you can create it (click on OFFICE user then select Applying for access and follow the steps). Please, keep this user and password in a safe place because they will let you enter in the online application as many times as you need (to make changes in some of your data or to upload new documents). You will be able to follow the whole process of selection by using this user and password.
Required digital or electronic documents will be uploaded at the end of the online application process. Students should not send any document regarding the application by e-mail, fax or postal mail. If this link does not work, please copy the following link: (soon link for the 2019/2021) edition and paste it into your internet browser.
IMPORTANT: Please, consider that if you upload/update additional information or documentation to your initial application you must inform. Click here to inform about the changes
Step 3: If you find any technical problem during the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your problem in detail. We will try to solve it and give you some feedback as soon as possible. Otherwise, try to send the online application without documentation. Then, to consider your application you should upload all the documents required in due time. You can do it following the application guide, from slide 20, go to “actions” and then “annex”.
Applications and documents sent by email, fax or postal mail will not be accepted. The application must be done online by clicking on this link and/or copying the following link:
Please, remember deadlines for your application!!
PROBLEMS UPLOADING DOCUMENTATION WITHIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
Try to send the online application without documentation. Then, to consider your application you should upload all the documents required in due time. You can do it following the application guide PowerPoint presentation, from slide 20.