How will the WOP-P Master help me to get my visa (if needed)?

Either the Coordinating Office of the WOP-P Master or the Insurance Company will send the insurance policy to your postal address should you need a visa. In addition, both the Coordinating Institution (University of Valencia) and your Home University (for mobility 1) will provide you with an acceptance letter confirming your admission to our master and to our universities. For more information, please visit: Visa