Visa (Trans.)

Either the Coordinating Office of the WOP-P Master or the Insurance Company will send the insurance scheme or insurance policy to your postal address in case you need a visa. In addition, both the Coordinating Institution (University of Valencia) and your Home University (for mobility 1) will provide you with an acceptance letter confirming your admission in our master and in our universities. Finally, you will receive two letters in due time: one acceptance letter from the
Coordinating Office of the WOP-P Master and one from your Home University (for mobility 1).
Such letters have the following contents:
1) Proof of sufficient economic support. This proof of sufficient economic support is provided only to scholarship holders (i.e., economic conditions of the grant). Non-granted students have to provide embassies with this proof by their own means.
2) Information about the WOP-P master (calendar, hours of learning, etc.) and the Programme.
Your University for mobility 2 will send you exactly the same documents as your Home
University (for mobility 1) but later, approximately in December.

Embassies/consulates always ask for two very important documents: one is a “criminal record statement of the authorities in your country” and a “medical test”. You must provide them with these documents by yourself.

Once the student is accepted in the WOP-P Master will receive the “Handbook of Students” with practical information about visa and residence permits requirements, socio-cultural aspects, accommodation, cost of living, etc. This book facilitates the incorporation of the student of the WOP-P and mobility periods across countries.

<Back Next>