The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- a contribution to the student participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs related to student participation in the course)
- a contribution to student travel and installation costs
- and a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
STUDENTS FROM PROGRAMME COUNTRIES: up to 4.500 EUR per year per scholarship holder for participation costs; 1.000 EUR per year per scholarship holder resident of a Programme Country for travel costs; and 1.000 EUR per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme as a subsistence allowance (24 months maximum). Contribution to subsistence costs will neither be given to the scholarship holders for the EMJMD periods spent in their country of residence.
STUDENTS FROM PARTNER COUNTRIES: up to 9.000 EUR per year per scholarship holder from a Partner Country for participation costs; 2.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4.000 KM from the EMJMD coordinating institution (the University of Valencia), or 3.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs per scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 KM or more from the EMJMD coordinating institution (the University of Valencia); and 1.000 EUR per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme as a subsistence allowance (24 months maximum). Contribution to subsistence costs will neither be given to the scholarship holders for the EMJMD periods spent in their country of residence nor to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods spent in any Partner country exceeding one trimester.
Be aware that:
- Students who have already obtained an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action.
- EMJMD scholarship holder can not benefit from another EU funded scholarship scheme to follow the same EMJMD course, and this for the entire period of the course
Student’s personal data will be sent to the EACEA (from the European Comission) and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of EMJMD acting as stakeholders of the programme (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus+ National Offices, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association) for facilitating the student access to the joint programme. Candidates can apply for an EMJMD scholarship to any of the Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus courses of their choice. See the EMJMD catalogue website available under the following link: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/library/emjmd-catalogue_en. For a given academic year the number of applications must be limited to maximum three different joint programmes.
Please, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information of the scholarship application procedure.
EMJMD scholarship students LIST (2021-2023)
- Abrome, Anthony
- Ali, Fatimah Anwer
- Araújo de Oliveira, Nicolas Eyck van Dyck
- Charris Farrera, Daniel Alejandro
- Coelho, Felipe
- Ezzeddine, Ruba
- Franco jiménez, Grecia Paola
- Gajelomo, Jezeree Jeonne
- Guza, Endi
- Hsieh, Jessica
- Mezenntseva, Alena
- Münster, Noa Mathilda
- Ordonez Poblete, Antonia Leonor
- Pereira Quintana, Larissa Melina
- Robinson, Shantelle Francine
- Santos Lameiras Francisco, Catarina
- Skhirtladze, Ela
- Usmani, Yumna Zafar
- Watkins, Derron Christopher